A qualified electrician is qualified to install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in residential, commercial, and industrial properties. They have completed required training courses on safety protocols and installation techniques for various types of wiring. The following list outlines some of the services qualified electricians can provide:
– Installation or repairs on major appliances such as ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.
– Rewiring a house from scratch.
– Installing lights or ceiling fans.
– Installation of new circuits that feed power to areas not previously fed with electricity.
– Fixing an electrical short circuit in a light fixture.
– Installing power outlets that are accessible for people with disabilities and senior citizens.
Qualified electricians have the knowledge to perform all of these tasks and qualified workers who specialize in specific areas like residential or commercial wiring. They also provide quotes for customers before starting the work as well.