Steel home kits are prefab home kits that contain a steel framework for a home. These homes are gaining in popularity as they are hardy but cost-efficient.
• On average, steel prefab kits range anywhere from $100 to about $500, depending on the size of the kit.
• A range of house designs and shapes are available.
• The construction cost is affordable as the kit is predesigned and assembly is simple.
• The steel exterior requires minimal maintenance and upkeep.
• Steel buildings are much more energy-efficient than conventional construction. Heat loss is also minimal as the steel kit is designed to be fitted together with minimal spacing.
• The houses are easy to repair, and repair costs are minimal as well.
Companies will also ship the housing kit directly to your location resulting in no construction conveyance costs.