When most people think of luxury private tours of Italy, the first thing that comes to mind is a wine-tasting tour in Tuscany. While this is certainly a popular option, there are many other amazing destinations to explore in Italy.
What should I know about this?
Here are ten of the best private tours for you to consider:
– A tour of ancient Rome, including the Colosseum and the Vatican City
– A tour of Naples and the Amalfi Coast, including Pompeii and Sorrento
– A tour of Florence, including Michelangelo’s David and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus
– A wine-tasting tour in Tuscany, including visits to vineyards in Chianti and Montepulciano
– A gourmet food tour in Emilia Romagna, including a visit to Bologna’s Mercato di Mezzo
– A ski holiday in the Dolomites
– A golf holiday on the Adriatic coast
– A sailing trip around Capri, Ischia, or Sardinia, including visits to hotels and seaside spas
– A tour of Venice, including a visit to the Punta Della Dogana art museum on the Grand Canal
We hope this information has been useful to you.