Looking to get rid of some old furniture? It can be tough to find a buyer, but there are ways to make the process easier. Here are a few tips on how to find second hand furniture buyers:
1. Spread the word among your friends and family. Chances are, someone you know is in need of some used furniture.
2. Post an ad online. Sites like Craigslist and OfferUp are great for finding local buyers.
3. Hold a garage sale. This is a great way to get rid of large pieces of furniture and also make some extra cash.
4. Take your furniture to a consignment shop. This is a good option if you want to get rid of smaller pieces or if you don’t have the time to sell them yourself.
5. Try selling it yourself on social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram.